Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Lazy Days of Summer and Bugs

Well, it feels like summer has finally arrived. Still getting a lot of rain, bugs, and mud. Did I mention bugs! OMG they are soooo bad. I hear Mom complaining about it every day at least two times a day. She's also thinking she should invest in the bug spray companies because between her and the horses she is going through gallons of bug spray. I guess I feel pretty lucky that those bugs pretty much leave me alone. Mom you can use some of my frontline plus if you want. It works great for me. Hang in there Mom winter will be here before you know it and then we will be complaining about the cold. I think I am going to just enjoy all life has to offer and enjoy the summer and the bugs.

Bye for now. As always your friend Trooperdo.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Trooper,

    Mom says when she had horses she hated dealing with the biting flies cause they made the horses miserable in the summer months.

    Wags & wiggles,
    Bijou

    ReplyDelete
  2. It felt like summer arrived just in time to depart! :(

    ReplyDelete